June 4, 2024

Obituary: Chad M. Roth

  

Chad M. Roth, 53, of Denver, Colorado (formerly, of Lititz, Pennsylvania), passed away on Tuesday, May 7, 2024. Chad was in a car accident at the age of thirteen and became a paraplegic. That did not hinder him from enjoying life! He loved music, watching things grow from seeds, bird watching, traveling, and most recently, powerchair skating. He had great nurses, caregivers, cousins, relatives, and friends. He was preceded in death by his brother Richard Ronald Roth II, and his parents, R. Ronald Roth, and Linda Roth. A memorial service will be held outdoors at the cemetery of St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 200 W. Orange St, Lititz, PA at 3:00 PM on June 8, 2024.

I knew Chad for a number of years while my mother was one of his aids. He asked me to design a logo for his software when I was still in art school, and didn't know what I was doing at all. I'm glad he had it revised! He had a great Dobermann pinscher who loved to play soccer ball with me indoors while he lived in Lititz, PA. 

No comments: