October 13, 2009

Grace Abounding: Evangelism and Missions

I've been busy the past month planning a second trip to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic for evangelism Oct. 30 - Nov. 7, and also to visit my friend Rita, from New Human Life blog, and other Christian brethren there. 

My brother, Lee, has begun using his video camera to help in our mission work here in Pennsylvania, and will be carrying it with him to Santo Domingo as well. You can watch two of his videos on You Tube under "LiveBOLDLYforChrist".

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the [one] name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
(Matthew 28:19-20).

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks to your brother for putting up these videos! I hope to see more - I find it so helpful in my own evangelism efforts to listen in on conversations like these. God bless!

Penn Tomassetti said...

Stephanie,

Thanks, I'm glad you like them! I hope we can get many more done and put up on YouTube.

Grace and peace to you in our Lord Jesus Christ!

Helen said...

Thank you for the link to the video's they are an inspiration. I pray God will continue to bless this ministry. God bless you, Hilary

Penn Tomassetti said...

Hilary,
Thank you! It is always exciting to know others are inspired by our grace labours (i.e. grace labourers: those who labour by grace).

Grace be with you.