May 1, 2009

Grace Abounding: FREE The Method of Grace Audio

George Whitefield's sermon titled, The Method of Grace, has continued to impact souls even after more than 200 years since Mr. Whitefield's death. This is a message worth listening to.

I recorded a reading of this sermon a few months ago for some fellow Grace Laborers, and so far, they tell me that almost 50 of them have been passed out on the streets.

Let me know what you think after you listen. May the Lord continue to be gracious to such a worms as we! (Isaiah 41:14).

"they returned... strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God." (Acts 14:21-22).

2 comments:

Clark Dunlap said...

OK, I'm a bit slow. Can I download this for a later listen? How would I do that?

Penn Tomassetti said...

I'm sorry that it is not still available. I haven't had the time to maintain the audio file. If you send me an email, I could send you the audio file.

Sorry about that.
Penn