September 28, 2008

Please pray for my grandmother and family

I just told my dad to call my mom, because she told me my grandmother's heart and kidneys are failing and they took her to the hospital. The family in Ohio wants my dad and mom to come there before she dies (if the Lord wills, perhaps she will recover). My grandmother's name is Elizabeth Tomassetti, and she was born in Ireland. My grandfather Tomassetti just died in April this year. Most of my Tomassetti family lives 8 hours away in Wooster Ohio. They all need prayer for salvation and for peace. This will be tough for my parents to travel tomorrow in this situation.

Thank you all in Christ Jesus my precious Savior.

Penn

4 comments:

cj said...

I'll be praying.

I have been in the same situation, my Grandma's kidneys almost failed, but God helped her through it, and they didn't.

God bless,
-cj

Penn Tomassetti said...

Thanks CJ,
that is comforting to hear, because I'm praying she'll get through it. Mostly praying for her and family to look to Christ.

Meshaay said...

I'm praying Penn

Penn Tomassetti said...

Meshaay,
Thank you for your prayers!